Kelly Eckersen – Top 4% of Realtors Internationally – Top 100 Realtors in Florida
Kelly Eckersen, is the power behind the Premier Gulf Homes team. She is intimately familiar with our communities, including the recreational opportunities and real estate trends. She has the resources in real estate sales and brokering and business management to provide her clients with the experience and commitment they have come to expect when relocating to beautiful Southern Florida.
Why Choose Kelly Eckersen?
As part of the Leslie Wells Realty organization, Kelly Eckersen is committed to helping our customers find exactly what it is they are looking for. She is successful not only because of her 20 years real estate experience, but also because she puts her customers’ needs first. Her energy and motivation translates into sales and satisfied customers.
Manatee County is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States and new construction is the cornerstone of our communities’ growth. She constantly monitors and assess trends in the real estate market. She knows when new listings are offered and has the local experience to help you find the home that fits your budget and lifestyle. Let her experience work for you. Let Kelly help you realize your dream home doesn’t have to be a dream anymore.
- 20 years Real Estate Experience – Commercial, Development & Residential
- Experienced Business Operations Manager
- Member of Bradenton Kiwanis Club
- Active in Local School Organizations
- Volunteer for the Bradenton Boys & Girls Club
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of Manatee Association of Realtors
- President and Founder of the Justin Rowland Foundation
- Top 4% of Realtors Internationally
- Top 100 Realtors in Florida
- 2005 Largest Single Land Deal Award